Concept 27 Mutations are changes in genetic information.
Elof Carlson is Distinguished Teaching Professor Emeritus at Stony Brook University, New York. A geneticist with an interest in the history of science, Dr. Carlson was one of Hermann Muller's graduate students. Svante Pääbo is the Director of the Department of Genetics at the Max Planck Institute of Evolutionary Anthropology, Germany. He uses mutations to look at human evolution.
- Go to:
- Svante Pääbo
- Muller's reductionist approach to science.
- Muller's construction and use of sex-linked lethals in Drosophila.
- The importance of Muller's paper on X-ray mutations, part 1.
- The importance of Muller's paper on X-ray mutations, part 2.
- The importance of Muller's paper on X-ray mutations, part 3.
- Muller's views on eugenics.